- Since laundry prior to using is optional, pre-use laundry is up to you if necessary.
- Wash it manually with neutral detergent in lukewarm water under 30℃ and don’t either boil or leave it in water for long.
- At the initial washing, it might get washed out, do separate washing.
- As fabric deformation or damage may arise, avoid using bleachers.
- When washing at a high temperature or drying, the laundry might contract. Never boil nor dry it at high temperature.
- Application of laundry net is advisable since it reduces damages or laundry accidents.
- If not laundered following the indicated treatment instructions, it’s not subject to indemnification. So observe the laundry rules.
< Tips on washing the covers >
To clean your detachable cover,
detach the cover from the inner cushion, machine-wash in warm and gentle mode.
Tumble-dry, set to lowest temperature and remove promptly.
< Inner Cushion Care >
Remove spots by wiping them off with soapy cloth.
Do not machine-wash inner cushion.
If necessary, manual washing is advisable and when using the laundry machine,
string up the leg parts of cotton like in the figure so they stay put,
insert it in a net and set the machine in wool-course set to lowest temperature.